If you are satisfied with our service, please
- What days do Downhill bikes operate?
- Monday - Saturday from April to October
Morning Activity from 08.30am
Afternoon activity from 1.45pm - 6.30pm
- What time does it start
- We operate morning pick-ups from 08.30am or afternoon pick-ups from approx. 1.45pm.
From Mid March we will be available to do tours Mon - Wed a.m. only.
From 1st April, Mon - Sat a.m. only.
From Mid May, Mon - sat a.m. & p.m.
- I haven’t ridden a bike in years - how difficult is the terrain?
- Everyone is allocated a bike specifically to meet your needs. All the routes are on Tarmac roads. We provide you with a full safety briefing and practice run before starting the downhill glide!
- What about Children’s ages
- For younger children between the ages of 1 - 3 years old (max. of 20 kilos/3 stones) we have child seats which attach to an adults bike. These children go FREE.
Children from 8 - 12 years old can ride their own bike independently.
For children, who are able to sit on their own bike, between the ages of 5 - 8, but require help with steering and braking we can provide a Trail-a-bike which is attached to an adult bike. Children older than 8 are not suitable to ride on a trailer bike.
Young children travelling in the seat attachment need to be able to sit up and support themselves unaided.
- What is included in the trip
- Transport to and from your hotel - English speaking guide with extensive local knowledge - Fully serviced mountain bike - Helmet -high visibility safety vest- Support vehicles leading and following throughout the trip - Children’s seats or bike attachment if required.
Unlimited Fresh water included in the price for the half day excursion.
- What if I don’t want to complete the full ride?
- No problem - just pull over to the side of the road and one of the support vehicles will collect you and take you the rest of the way.
- What about food and refreshment?
- Unlimited fresh water are available for FREE during all our excursions. Our support vehicles are also stocked with locally produced snacks for you to purchase, if required.
- What do I need to bring?
- Sun scream, sunglasses a fun filled attitude and sensible footwear! High heels or flips flops are NOT allowed.
During the cooler months of May and October you may wish to bring a lightweight fleece as temperatures in the mountains can be slightly cooler than on the coast.
- How much does it cost?
- Half Day excursion - Morning or Afternoon
Adults and children over 12 years old = 38€
Children 4 - 12 years = 29€
Children up to 3 ( or up to 22Kgs. / 3.5 stones ) can ride in a child seat attached to an adult bike for FREE.
The "Grape" Escape - Monday afternoon and Thursday morning.
Adults = 42€
Children 13 - 17 years = 38€
Children 4 - 13 years = 29€
- Are any discounts available?
- Discounts available for large groups - please contact us for a price.
- Is there an age limit?
- No age limit, it is something anyone can do. Our oldest customer to date, was over 90.
- Are there any hidden fees when booking?
- No, by booking through our web you pay for the cost of the excursion and nothing more!
Here are just a few of the most frequently asked questions from our customers. If you have any other queries please feel free to either email us or call us at any time.